Retirement Plan Services
A well-designed retirement plan can help you attract and retain top talent. AMG can help you simplify execution, navigate the rules, and manage your fiduciary responsibility.
Our Services for Retirement Plans
- Investment Advisory Service – It is essential to have an expert to help you perform your fiduciary duties as a plan sponsor. AMG understands these responsibilities and can provide the support you need. We can also help you identify a diversified menu of investment options for your plan using best-of-breed mutual funds and ETFs.
- Plan Design and Consultation – AMG can review your current retirement plan and provide recommendations about how it might be improved, or we can help you design a new plan from scratch.
- Third Party Administration – AMG handles the day-to-day operations of retirement benefit plan administration. We create plan documents, process paperwork, prepare and track benefit statements and participant notices, generate required reports for the Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service, and more. We also offer plan participants convenient account management access online or by phone.
- Employee Education – Your employees have their own investment goals, risk tolerance levels, and understanding of the financial markets. Through onsite and virtual participant seminars as well as individual consultation, AMG can help your employees increase their understanding about the importance of retirement savings.
- Trustee & Custody Services – AMG serves as your plan trustee on a discretionary or non-discretionary basis and provides recommendations to the plan sponsor about the investment options offered in your plan.
- Plan Compliance – AMG assists with annual compliance testing and Form 5500 preparation.