Thomas Chesney is President of AMG’s Commercial Banking Division. He joined AMG in 2005 after serving in several prominent bank leadership roles, including founding a community bank and serving as its CEO and President. He joined the AMG Board in 2007.
Tom is very active in both industry and community organizations in the Denver and Boulder areas, including:
- Independent Community Bankers of America, Federal Delegate Board Member and Consumer Financial Services Committee Member
- Independent Bankers of Colorado, Past President
- Independent Bankers of Colorado Education Foundation, Board Member
- Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado Boulder, Advisory Director for Deming Center for Entrepreneurship
- Center for ReSource Conservation (now Resource Central), Past Board Chairman
- American Council for the Blind of Colorado, Past Board Member
Tom received his MBA degree from the University of Northern Colorado and his undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder.