Executive Financial Counseling for Employees
Executive Financial Counseling (EFC) is much more than your investments or tax planning. It requires a clear understanding of your goals and a comprehensive view of your financial picture to build and implement an integrated financial solution specifically for you.
Our Executive Financial Counseling Service
AMG’s rigorous financial counseling process includes the following applicable reviews and analysis that enable us to deliver comprehensive and integrated recommendations.
- Financial Security Analysis – We help you identify your short- and long-term liquidity needs, understand the potential risks associated with disability, death, or changes in life situation, and review them against your current financial situation.
- Compensation & Benefits Analysis – We help you understand, evaluate, and make informed decisions related to your company-sponsored plans and programs, including defined benefit, defined contribution (401k), deferred compensation, employee stock purchase, stock options, and insurance.
- Retirement Planning – We look at multiple aspects of your financial situation, with your company and outside it, to help you make informed decisions about how best to utilize the opportunities you have available to retire when and how you want.
- Tax Planning – Your advisor stays on top of the tax environment to provide relevant analysis to help you make tax-efficient decisions regarding withholding amounts, alternative minimum tax, estimated tax payments, and charitable giving.
- Insurance & Risk Management Review – We help you identify your life and disability insurance needs and understand your liability exposures. AMG does not sell insurance or receive commissions from the sale of insurance or insurance-funded products.
- Legacy & Estate Planning Analysis – We identify your wealth transfer objectives and the most effective strategies to use considering your personal financial security and family situation.
- Strategic Investment Review – We develop a personalized strategic investment plan and asset allocation strategy for your portfolio annually based on your goals and risk tolerance. As your situation changes, we update your plan accordingly.
AMG’s comprehensive approach to executive financial counseling is their competitive advantage. They offer ongoing financial positioning assessments that are measured in decades, ensuring greater financial peace of mind for me and my family.”
Continuity of key staff and leadership at AMG provides great comfort to clients like me.”
AMG has done a great job of addressing what I care about under the umbrella of providing solid financial advice for my retirement without being pushy.”