Wayne Hutchens was named to the AMG Board of Directors in 2012 and brings to this role decades of leadership experience in the banking industry, including serving as Chairman of Chase Bank Colorado. Wayne also served as President and CEO of the University of Colorado Foundation and Executive Director of the CU Real Estate Foundation.
Throughout his career, Wayne has been active in his community in the following roles:
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science, Trustee
- Colorado Children’s Hospital, Director
- Colorado Mountain Club & American Alpine Club, Member
- Colorado Council for Economic Education, Past Board Member
- Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce, Past Board Member
- Samaritan Institute, Past Board Member
- Boulder Community Hospital, Past Board Member
- Colorado Outward Bound School, Past Board Member
- City of Boulder, Past Council Member
Wayne is a graduate of the Stonier Graduate School of Banking and received his undergraduate degree in business from the University of Colorado at Boulder. He has also done graduate study at Syracuse University and the University of Colorado.