Earl Wright co-founded AMG with Dr. Michael Bergmann over forty years ago and currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Earl has been honored as a “Master in Profession” from his undergraduate alma mater, the University of Nebraska at Lincoln, and served as an academic advisor in the development of the Masters in Finance program at the University of Denver.
Earl has a long history of community leadership in Colorado and across the country, including:
- University of Colorado Boulder, Member of Strategic Advisory Committee, CU Global Ambassadors, and Selection Committee for CU Visiting Chair on Conservative Thought & Policy
- University of Nebraska Foundation, Board Member
- Common Sense Policy Roundtable, Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board
- Zenon C.R. Hansen Foundation, Board Secretary & Treasurer
- Rotary Club of Denver, Member and Recipient of 2010 Exceptional Community Service Award
- Taiga Biotechnologies, Board Member
- Doane University Board of Trustees, Past Board Member (23 years)
- University of Colorado Boulder Graduate School Advisory Board, Past Chairman
- University of Colorado Foundation, Past Board Member, Trustee and Chairman of Investment Policy Committee
- Boy Scouts of America – Denver Area Council, Past Chairman Emeritus
- Junior Achievement – Columbus, Past Board Treasurer
- Nichols Institute (now Quest Diagnostics), Past Board Member
- SuperFoods, Past Board Member
Earl received his MBA degree from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and his undergraduate degree from the University of Nebraska at Lincoln.