Executive Financial Counseling for Employers & HR
The right executive financial counseling (EFC) partner can help your senior leaders take full advantage of their compensation and benefit programs, while staying focused on growing your business.
Our Executive Financial Counseling Service
AMG’s rigorous financial counseling process includes the following applicable reviews and analysis that enable us to deliver comprehensive and integrated recommendations to your senior executives.
- Financial Security Analysis – We help your executives identify their short- and long-term liquidity needs, understand the potential risks associated with disability, death, or changes in life situation, and review them against their current financial situation.
- Compensation & Benefits Analysis – We help your executives understand, evaluate, and make informed decisions related to your company-sponsored plans and programs, including defined benefit, defined contribution (401k), deferred compensation, employee stock purchase, stock options, and insurance.
- Retirement Planning – We look at multiple aspects of your executives’ financial situation, with your company and outside it, to help them make informed decisions about how best to utilize the opportunities they have available to retire when and how they want.
- Tax Planning – AMG stays on top of the tax environment to provide relevant analysis to help your senior executives make tax-efficient decisions regarding withholding amounts, alternative minimum tax, estimated tax payments, and charitable giving.
- Insurance & Risk Management Review – We help your executives identify their life and disability insurance needs and understand their liability exposures. AMG does not sell insurance or receive commissions from the sale of insurance or insurance-funded products.
- Legacy & Estate Planning Analysis – We identify your executives’ wealth transfer objectives and the most effective strategies to use considering their personal financial security and family situation.
- Strategic Investment Review – We develop a personalized strategic investment plan and asset allocation strategy for your senior executives on an annual basis based on their goals and risk tolerances. As their situation changes, we update their plan accordingly.
AMG’s services were directly linked to higher executive productivity and a greater appreciation for the corporate benefits that we, as an HR team, offered to our executives.”
AMG’s comprehensive approach to executive financial counseling is their competitive advantage. They offer ongoing financial positioning assessments that are measured in decades, ensuring greater financial peace of mind for me and my family.”
Continuity of key staff and leadership at AMG provides great comfort to clients like me.”