AMG’s private client banking just got better because we’re partnering with Zelle to provide our clients with a fast, safe, and easy way to send and receive money with friends and family using the AMG Bank for Mobile app.
Zelle allows you to receive money from others directly into your AMG checking account, with funds available typically within minutes.1 You can also send money to friends, family and others you trust who have a U.S. based bank account, and request money from other people to collect for things like gifts or meals. There’s even a split feature, so you can easily share the cost of those items. For details, see the Zelle Overview and the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
In addition to Zelle access, AMG’s Private Client Banking offers the following banking services.
- Checking & Savings Accounts
- Online account access and the AMG Mobile Banking App
- Debit Cards featuring no ATM service fees2, helpful security features and mobile alerts.
- AMG does not charge a fee to use another bank’s ATM, and AMG will refund fees charged by other banks.
- Additional features include the ability to activate/deactivate your card, enable/disable transaction and merchant types, and set mobile alerts to help maintain account security.
- Personal Credit Cards
- Competitive rates and a rewards program
- Personal Loans
- Current clients can secure loans by assets held in AMG wealth management accounts
To take advantage of the many benefits of AMG’s private client banking, please contact your advisor or the Boulder banking office at 303.447.8877.