So many considerations go into making wise wealth management decisions. AMG National Trust Bank’s advisors help you evaluate your financial affairs, create a plan that incorporates long-term financial security, and develop and execute a complementary investment strategy that takes in to account your estate plan, unique tax situation, and wealth transfer wishes. AMG’s commitment to independent and objective financial advice and long-term capital preservation helps you maximize investment opportunities while managing risk. Let us help you effectively and efficiently plan your financial future. After all, the real value in building and protecting your wealth is what it permits you and your family to accomplish.
Comprehensive wealth management creates opportunities for you and your family to do more with your assets. Through sound financial-security planning and diligent investment management, AMG National Trust Bank can help you capitalize on and maximize investment opportunities, manage risks and tax liabilities, protect assets and transfer them to your heirs.
Personal Financial Management (PFM) is integrated wealth management delivered by an advisor focused on your goals.PFM includes:
- A financial-security analysis to identify short- and long-term liquidity needs and assess your financial security in the event of retirement, disability or death
- Tax planning to help you find opportunities to build your net worth and use your wealth in a tax-efficient manner
- Retirement planning to provide recommendations regarding pension, savings and deferred compensation plans
- Independent investment advice and portfolio management, including development and implementation of a personalized strategic-investment plan and asset-allocation strategy
- An estate-planning analysis to identify your wealth-transfer objectives and the most effective strategy to use in light of your personal financial security and family situation
- An insurance review to help identify your life- and disability-insurance needs and your property- and personal-liability exposures