Endowments & Foundations
Foundations, endowments and nonprofit organizations face unique financial management and administrative challenges. Your financial-services partner should understand these challenges and support you with expert counsel and exceptional service that allows your leadership to focus on the organization’s mission.
AMG National Trust Bank serves the comprehensive needs of mission-driven institutions with extensive investment management and advice, trustee and administrative services, and banking services. Organizations rely on our investment expertise, independent perspective and portfolio management to help grow, manage and protect the assets that allow them to carry out their missions.
Leverage your investment-management relationship to get powerful financial solutions from our expert advisors. After all, the real value in building your assets is how they allow your organization to serve the community.Ballet photo: 35 Marian Faustino, CH Sarah Tallman, IBS, PH Amanda Tipton 2012.jpg – Marian Faustino in Sarah Tallman's, "In Between the Seams," Photo by Amanda Tipton
Nonprofit organizations contribute significantly to the economic vitality of their communities. AMG National Trust Bank recognizes that nonprofits, foundations and endowments have different needs than corporations and individuals. For nearly four decades, we have served prestigious organizations across the United States.
Because of our structure and wide array of services, we can customize solutions addressing your institution’s entire financial needs. AMG helps nonprofit groups fulfill their missions with:
- Powerful cash management services like sweep accounts and ACH processing
- Deposit accounts specially designed for nonprofits
- Benefactor checking accounts available to your donors that include a donation for your organization
- Flexible lending to special nonprofit accounts
- Qualified retirement plans for your employees
- Unbiased, independent investment management with sophisticated risk management, a bias toward capital preservation and investment managers with a demonstrated ability to outperform