As a corporate executive, your career offers financial opportunities created by you and your company's success. AMG's Executive Financial Counseling service helps you capture these opportunities and turn them in to future financial security and oftentimes wealth-building experiences.
Since 1976, AMG National Trust Bank has provided fee-only corporate financial counseling to executives of major U.S. institutions. We build personalized strategies taking advantage of the executive’s corporate benefits and incentive programs, which can be exceptional wealth building opportunities. Each executive's financial strategy incorporates sophisticated investment, estate, income tax, cash flow management, risk control and career financial planning, all of which cover specific planning horizons for an executive's career.
AMG's Executive Financial Counseling program helps you maximize the financial success of your career and achieve your personal family and career goals.
Creation of wealth generates some interesting questions. How much of my wealth is really needed to sustain my life style? How should it be managed? Considering the uniqueness of my family, how should my estate be set up for future generations in light of my values and opinions of how wealth should be used? Do I pursue major philanthropic interests during my life through a family foundation or a donor advised foundation, which is most effective considering my family? We help you answer these questions and more.
AMG National Trust Bank's Personal Financial Management (PFM) is the foundation for building, keeping and maximizing the use of your wealth. PFM is an integrated fee only wealth management service. It is delivered by a wealth advisor who is supported by an organization of investment, tax, estate, philanthropic and trust professionals.
- An in depth quantitative analysis to identify the size of the portfolio needed to lock up your financial security
- Tax planning, coordinated with investment management, to help you find opportunities to build your net worth and personally use your wealth in a tax-efficient manner
- Post-retirement planning providing recommendations regarding pension, savings and deferred compensation plans
- Independent investment advice and portfolio management, including development and implementation of a personalized strategic-investment plan and asset-allocation strategy reflecting your investment objective and risk tolerance
- Identifying your wealth-transfer goals and developing the most effective estate planning strategy considering your personal financial security and family situation
- An insurance review to help identify your life- and disability-insurance needs and your property- and personal-liability risk exposures