As a corporate executive, much of your net worth can be tied up in concentrated corporate stock positions. Our advisors are skilled at navigating the trade-offs associated with diversifying away from large, low basis stock positions. Moreover, our investment expertise allows for an intelligent reinvestment of proceeds into a well-diversified portfolio designed to maximize investment opportunities.
Since 1976, AMG National Trust Bank has provided corporate financial counseling to successful executives. AMG advisors consider your entire financial picture in order to manage short- and long-term financial security. We can help you diversify your investment portfolio today by constructing customized investment plans that manage around concentrated stock positions. We can also direct and implement the management of your portfolio, help plan philanthropic ventures to provide maximum benefit and even do your taxes.
Let us help you create a plan to transition to retirement (or another path of your choosing) confident in your long-term financial security.
Comprehensive wealth management creates opportunities for you and your family to do more with your assets. Through sound financial-security planning and diligent investment management, AMG National Trust Bank can help you capitalize on and maximize investment opportunities, manage risks and tax liabilities, protect assets and transfer them to your heirs.
Personal Financial Management (PFM) is integrated wealth management delivered by an advisor focused on your goals.
- A financial-security analysis to identify short- and long-term liquidity needs and assess your financial security in the event of retirement, disability or death
- Tax planning to help you find opportunities to build your net worth and use your wealth in a tax-efficient manner
- Retirement planning to provide recommendations regarding pension, savings and deferred compensation plans
- Independent investment advice and portfolio management, including development and implementation of a personalized strategic-investment plan and asset-allocation strategy
- An estate-planning analysis to identify your wealth-transfer objectives and the most effective strategy to use in light of your personal financial security and family situation
- An insurance review to help identify your life- and disability-insurance needs and your property- and personal-liability exposures