Sample Financial Counseling Plan
AMG National Trust Bank’s financial counseling plans include:
- Financial Security Analysis. We review your personal net-worth statement and cash-flow projection in addition to evaluating your long-term cash flow in the event of retirement, disability or death.
- Retirement Planning. We help determine when you can afford to retire. We also recommend a strategy for using company benefits and personal assets to meet your cash-flow needs once you retire.
- Estate Planning. We help identify your estate-planning needs and objectives, discuss your issues and concerns, identify general tax-planning estate structures and recommend charitable gift strategies.
- Income Tax Review. In addition to developing income-tax projections and a withholding analysis, we also recommend strategies to address your tax liabilities and objectives.
- Insurance Review. We review and evaluate your life- and disability-insurance needs and property- and personal-liability exposures.
- Investment Planning. We develop and update a strategic investment plan to include a customized asset-allocation strategy and specific investment recommendations. The plan accounts for your short- and long-term financial needs and is tailored to help you achieve your specific investment goals.