Qualified and Non-Qualified Retirement Accounts
AMG National Trust Bank’s retirement-plan clients benefit from our independent perspective and our focus on improving your plan’s return on investment. In addition, our experienced retirement and benefit services professionals offer employers and plan administrators the following spectrum of fiduciary services:
- An unbiased assessment of existing qualified and non-qualified plans.
- Retirement-plan documentation.
- Assistance with designing qualified and non-qualified plans
- Objective advice regarding investment options available to plan participants.
- Due diligence and oversight of investment options.
- Bank custody of assets held in company-sponsored plans, including custodial services for illiquid assets such as closely held securities.
- Expertise in IRA and non-IRA rollover administration.
- Customized investment management for assets held in company-sponsored plans.
- On-going performance reporting, education and information to help plan participants make better-informed decisions.
- Administrative record keeping on either balance forward or daily valuation platforms.
- Compliance testing and reporting to IRS and other appropriate government agencies.
There are numerous employer-sponsored retirement plan options. Most commonly, AMG National Trust Bank clients use one of these plans:
- Profit sharing
- Employee stock option
- Deferred compensation
For more information or to get started on your retirement plan, contact AMG’s Retirement and Benefits Department or call us at (800) 999-2190.