Sample Plan Features
Corporate financial-counseling plans generally address the areas listed below. As it fits the needs of each corporate client, these plans can be tailored to include additional services offered by AMG National Trust Bank. This could include the addition of personal checking or savings accounts; federal, state and local income tax preparation; or the ability to handle charitable giving through the AMG Charitable Gift Foundation.
- Compensation and Benefits Planning to analyze the corporate compensation and benefit plans and help the executive increase his or her net worth using corporate incentive plans.
- Financial Security Analysis to assess the executive’s long-term financial security in the event of retirement, disability or death.
- Retirement Planning to assess how the executive can use company benefits and personal assets to meet cash-flow needs when he or she retires.
- Estate Planning to help identify the executive’s needs and objectives.
- Income Tax Review to develop an annual income-tax projection and withholding analysis.
- Investment Review to develop a strategic investment plan, including an asset-allocation strategy.
- Insurance Review of the executive’s life- and disability- insurance needs and property- and personal-liability exposures.